Categories

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Supermodel Experience



The Supermodel Experience is an 1 hour photo shoot and allows you the opportunity to wear 3 different outfits for your shoot, so you are able to get a variety of looks ... as you know variety is the spice of life! For my model, Emily was happy to come and model for me - who I should point out is not a professional model, she did an amazing job and I give a big thank you to her. And now I have great pleasure to present to you the Supermodel Experience, I hope you enjoy some of my favourites... I just have so many!










Emily you have beautiful eyes ... no photoshop swear, there all hers!




 Plus can you believe she gave birth to a little girl like only 3 months ago ... she is one gorgeous mama! Thank you Emily for making this shoot come to life! :)
Model: Emily Egan.

Best Wishes, Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment