Categories

Friday, December 23, 2011

Naughty or Nice Gift Vouchers - Last Chance Christmas Gift

Last Chance Christmas Gift Idea

Let me ask you a question ...
Have you been Naughty or Nice this year?


The Naughty or Nice Gift Vouchers
I love the thought of this gift voucher, it is so fun and cheeky! Check out the video, I had lots of fun making it! I hope you enjoy watching it.

                                         

What you get with the gift voucher:
- A la Carte Session 
- $50 (voucher) towards your products

Plus ... because I love Christmas time so much, I am giving you a  'His Eye's Only' Mini Album valued at $50! with the Naughty or Nice Gift Voucher! A Christmas Gift from me to you! It holds 20 photos from your shoot! It comes with a presentation box, black leatherette cover, it's just the bomb!


So the Naughty or Nice Gift Voucher is 
only $165
(If you included the price of the His Eye's Only mini album the total valued would be then $215)

To order one, you gotta hurry because the minutes are counting down to Christmas pretty much! Click here state that you would like to order a Naughty or Nice Gift Voucher. 




No comments:

Post a Comment