Categories

Friday, February 3, 2012

Boudoirlicious Homework - Valentine's Day

Yes that's right it's February the month of LOVE! 
And the most romantic day of the year is approaching fast. 

The rose is red, the violet's blue
The honey's sweet, and so are you
Thou are my love and I am thine
I drew thee to my Valentine
The lot was cast and then I drew
And Fortune said it shou'd be you.


Valentine's day is a fabulous opportunity to do a Boudoir shoot for your partner and yourself. It's a wonderful way to celebrate love whether it's new and exciting, strongly committed or needs a little rekindling. Book your shoot any day before Valentine's Day and receive a 15% discount.                                           

This month we will look at a range of stuff regarding Love, Goddess, how valentine's day started and more so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment