Categories

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mama to be


As women, we have the opportunity which can be a wondrous and magical adventure, of being pregnant. I would like to share with you a quote from an unknown author 

'A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside ... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone. '

Do I have children? No, I don't. So I personally can't explain what it's like to be pregnant and I am not going to try. One of my friends is pregnant, and from a friend's perspective I know I always look forward to seeing her and just seeing how much she has grown, I find it so exciting!  I have been to a couple of her ultra sounds and its incredible to know that just under the skin pretty much is something so impressive and incredible occurring. I am just in amazement of what the body can do. 
And being pregnant I am assuming (i know I would)  just sit down and wonder "What are they going to be like? What personality traits are they going to have? What are they going to look like? What is going to be their journey in life?" and many more questions. So baba's  arrival into this world would come with so much anticipation and as a mum to be you would long for the day when you can finally physically carry your baby in your arms and look at your baby in the eyes and shower it with all this built up love. At the same time there will be tough times but nothing that you wouldn't be able to take on, it's amazing how strong we really are, when we are put to the test!

Over madam's (name left out) journey we get to watch her grow and see the physical changes that will occur in her body. 
I am excited to see them again (soon) and see how she has grown. 

In the photo below you can just see a slight baby bump.




Best Wishes, 
Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment