Categories

Monday, April 4, 2011

Boudoir Products

Hey!

Today I am going to show off my products ... I just love them! I am so freakin excited about them! So I have 3 products to show you today. I am so proud of all these products I have sought out top quality products, that I am happy to offer to my clients knowing that they are getting some of the best stuff out there.So shall we start :)

I am just so in love with this Little Black Book! It's 7'x5' in size with full page images.Comes with it's own presentation black box tied with some pretty ribbon! Love it!


Presenting the Bombshell Photo Book!
Now this Hard cover, 8'x8' designer style photo book is just ringing classiness and style. I can't get enough of it! Each layout is designed to compliment the images and the following layout.


Check out this Calendar! Now ladies, instead of your man having a calendar up on the wall with strangers strutting there stuff. Why not give him a calendar of you!

Best Wishes,
Chloe




No comments:

Post a Comment